Future Generation Academy of Holmdel creates a learning atmosphere ideal for early childhood education and a learning environment that provides a climate for physical, social and intellectual growth. Our classrooms have a primary focus on math, science, handwriting, reading readiness, computers and art. Our goal is to foster children’s self-esteem and help them develop a life-long love of learning. Our program helps children expand on their own unique gifts, in a hands-on learning environment.
- Open 6:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. all year round.
- Infant, Toddler and Twaddler (6 wks – 2.5 yrs old)
- Prepper, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten (2.5 yrs – 5 yrs old)
- Summer Camp (through 6 Years old)
- Full and Part-Time Programs available
- Nutritious Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Beverages included
- Certified and Experienced Teaching Staff
- Computerized access system at the door allows only authorized personnel into our building
- We equip our classrooms with security cameras & observation windows
- Procare Security System allows access to your child’s information
- Two large enclosed playgrounds
- Town Square Village to encourage motor, sensory & social skills while role playing
- Future Smart Curriculum
- Ballet, Science
- Amazing Athletes & Soccer
Nick Jr. Research Program
Our school was chosen by the Nickelodeon Preschool Research Team to participate in an educational research activities. Please take time to download a Thank You Note sent to us by Nick Jr. for their appreciation in our children’s involvement to complete the “Blaze and the Monster Machines” program.