Future Generation Academy of Holmdel creates a learning atmosphere ideal for early childhood education and a learning environment that provides a climate for physical, social and intellectual growth. Our classrooms have a primary focus on math, science, handwriting, reading readiness, computers and art. Our goal is to foster children’s self-esteem and help them develop a life-long love of learning. Our program helps children expand on their own unique gifts, in a hands-on learning environment.
- Open 6:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. all year round.
- Infant, Toddler and Twaddler (6 wks – 2.5 yrs old)
- Prepper, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten (2.5 yrs – 5 yrs old)
- Summer Camp (through 6 Years old)
- Full and Part-Time Programs available
- Nutritious Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Beverages included
- Certified and Experienced Teaching Staff
- Computerized access system at the door allows only authorized personnel into our building
- We equip our classrooms with security cameras & observation windows
- Procare Security System allows access to your child’s information
- Two large enclosed playgrounds
- Town Square Village to encourage motor, sensory & social skills while role playing
- Future Smart Curriculum
- Ballet, Science
- Amazing Athletes & Soccer
Nick Jr. Research Program
Our school was chosen by the Nickelodeon Preschool Research Team to participate in an educational research activities. Thank You Notes are sent to us by Nick Jr. for their appreciation in our children’s involvement each time they complete the “Blaze and the Monster Machines” program.